The NAC is glad to acknowledge the support it has received in the past from donors, such as the Embassies of France, Germany and Australia, Toyota Foundation and the Japan Foundation.
The NAC has further cooperated in the past with numerous archives and research institutions abroad, particularly in the field of training. Among those institutions are the National Archives of France, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Australia, Cornell University, Yale University and Sophia University (Tokyo), among others.
The National Archives of Cambodia (NAC) is encouraging regional and international cooperation on archives so that the region???s documentary heritage may be preserved. The NAC is a member institution of the International Council of Archives (ICA) and its Southeast Asian branch (SARBICA) and of the South East Asia-Pacific Audiovisual Archive Association (SEAPAVAA).
- In 2007, National Archives of Cambodia had to MOU with Socialist of Vietnam Republic on:
- The Construction of Archives building with the State records and Archives department (2007 to 2015)
- The Archivist Scholarship with University of Hanoi of Home Affairs Ministry (2010 to 2015)
- National Archives of Cambodia cooperated with UNESCO to make a project in 2007-2009 on the training of Archives technical on Management Record and Preservation to 24 provinces.
- In 2010-2013 will continue with UNESCO to make project on building of capacity Archivist in the district.
And resiliently Archives National of Cambodia cooperated with on Ministry to create a workshop on the Management Record and Preservation as Assembly National and Senate, Environment and Education National.